Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hello Again

I think Facebook has pretty much killed every little ounce of motivation I have to blog these days. Though it may surprise you, but I have actually checked this blog from time to time, wistfully wishing that I could take the next step and actually update it. And then a little blue MSN flag pops up, or a mental post-it appears on the surface of my brain, telling me that someone may have posted on my wall, and then I'm off. So what's new? Well, everything, but nothing you guys don't know about -- namely, China! And my prom-preparation plans (join a gym, mad hunt for a Oscar De La Renta-inspired dress, ordering my hair to grow out, et cetera), and much waiting for university acceptances.

Oy vey. And I thought I'd be bored after the play was over.
Of course I've been getting back into my Toronto group lately. Friday, I spent the day at my friend Genevieve's house, just watching movies, and yesterday I hung around downtown with Melissa and Justin, watched Music and Lyrics, and then later that night we all pretty much just assembled at Ethan's house to chill out. Finally saw some people I haven't seen since, like, early February. I also stopped at TheatreBooks and bought Amadeus and I'm waiting for Oh Dad, Poor Dad (should be getting it in about a week or two).

So. That's my life. Maybe next time I'll unravel the secret to the universe, but for now, I guess that's all you'll get of me.
Have a fantastic week/March Break.

3 comments:

tarajoy said...

jess, what do you want your hair to look like once it is grown out? are you trying to grow out your bangs too? or do you actually want to cute them?

funny how we can alllwaaays fill our time. no time for being bored.

i love theatrebooks. so incredibly handy.

(sorry i took so long:( )

Jess said...

I want it to grow out as long as it can, then shape and perm them wavy :D
For prom, I'll probably just stick it in a low side ponytail, bangs clipped back with a big sparkly clip. :D

Anonymous said...

oooooooo perm it wavy!! yesss!!! excellent idea! itll look so beautiful on you. awwww. you'll so gorgeous! do you have your dress yet? or do you at least know what you want?